- Our Gourmet Vanilla from Indonesia (also called Bourbon Vanilla) is an indispensable ingredient for pastry, desserts, creams, cocktails, flavored cold and hot drinks, ice creams and chocolates.
- Vanilla from Indonesia is a first-class gourmet vanilla, originating from an island famous for vanilla genuine. This vanilla is one of the best vanilla on the world market because of its excellent results - high vanillin content, ideal humidity (25-30%) and size 13 - 21 cm.
- Of all crops, vanilla is the most demanding of human labor in its processing, because the entire processing and cultivation is done by hand without the use of tools. Therefore, vanilla is one of the most expensive spices in the world, it is nicknamed the queen among spices.
- Vanilla bean is a capsule of some kinds of orchids of the genus Vanilla. These are liana plants that must be regularly checked. They only bloom for a few hours, during which time they must be hand crushed, which then ripens for 6-9 months. The fruits are then processed shortly before ripening. Over the next 8 months, the fruits will mature as we know them.
- Our vanilla comes from Indonesia. They are 100% locally grown, hand-made pollinated. We work with local farmers to promote long-term sustainable employment, price stability, and best quality
Ingredients: Vanilla bourbon pods. Number per package: 2 pods. Nutritional values per 100g: Energy value 288 kcal; Fats 8,5 g; Carbohydrates 68 g; Protein 0,5 g. Distributor: Bozske prichute, sro Lidicka 700/19, Brno - Veveri 602 00, Czech Republic. Country of origin: Indonesia.