Moringa (Moringa oleifera in Latin), also called the Plant of the Gods, grows in tropical regions of Latin America, Asia, and Africa.
- 17 times more calcium than milk
- 2 times more protein than yogurt
- 4 times more fiber than oatmeal
- 15 times more potassium than bananas
- 4 times more vitamin A and beta carotene than carrots
- 7 times more vitamin C than orange
- 25 times more iron than spinach
The use: Add 2 teaspoon of powder (1 g) twice a day to water, tea or any favorite drink or meal, and mix well. Moringa can also be used as a seasoning in the preparation of smothies, salads, soups and various foods.
Ingredients: ground leaves of Moringa. Weight: 50 grams. Nutritional values per 100g:
Energy value 87 kcal; Fats 1.5 g; Carbohydrates 8,3 g; Protein 9,4 g.
Distributor: Božské príchute, sro Lidická 700/19, Brno - Veveri 602 00, Czech Republic. Country of origin: India.